Our first Farmigo pickup location has been such a great success, we’ve added another! In order to service our members better, you can now pickup your food at
What is Farmigo?
Farmigo is an online farmers market and certified BCorp that sources fresh, seasonal produce sourced from local farms once a week. Their mission – to empower people to create a better way to eat, by creating farm-to-neighborhood access to fresh food, benefiting local farmers and bypassing supermarkets. To learn more visit www.farmigo.com
Who is The Jersey City Food Coop?
The Jersey City Food Co-Operative is founded on the belief that we all deserve access to good food. That’s why we’re working to make wholesome, delicious food available and affordable for all of Jersey City’s families. We’re building a network of residents, local businesses, and producers of ethically grown and produced goods across our area to build a better, healthier Jersey City. As we grow, our policies and products will always reflect our dedication to environmental stewardship, volunteerism and local reinvestment. Because strong communities begin with healthy food.
How It Works:
- There is no minimum order
- Place your order by Sunday night midnight for pick up on Wednesday
- Your order awaits you at St. Paul’s on Duncan Ave in the parish hall
- If you order dairy or other frozen items they will arrive separately in a cooler
- Check your bags and/or box to ensure all items go home with you
How do I order?
- Go to the new Farmigo site for Duncan Avenue.
- Browse the store and place items in your cart
- Place order
- Pick up at St. Paul’s parish hall on Wednesday between 6p and 8p
- Eat delicious fresh food and benefit the Jersey City Food Coop! 10% of sales go to the JCFC to fund the operations necessary to bring fresh, local food to Jersey City.
How nice is that?