The Jersey City Food Coop is always looking for new committee members for all of its committees. In addition, there are several roles where there is an acute need for skilled individuals. Note, these are unpaid, volunteer positions and you must join the Co-Op to apply. Please email Membership to inquire within.
Are you looking to fulfill your workshift from home, or need some flexibility in your schedule? Being a workshift coordinator may be for you!
- Help to fill recurring workshifts (contact new owners via emails/phone calls, as needed)
- Remind folks of upcoming shifts via text or email
- Help owners who need to swap/will not be able to make a shift
- Make sure shifts are entered into shiftplanning.com in a timely manner
- Help owners use shiftplanning.com (no experience with this site necessary: training will be provided)
Please contact Membership if you are interested.
The IT Committee is looking for someone with skills with industry standard design tools, including Illustrator, Photoshop, etc to design logos and make changes to CSS and formatting for this website. To inquire, contact the IT Committee.
The IT Committee is looking for someone with experience developing websites with commonly used CMS’s like WordPress and Drupal. Responsibilities include site improvements and php programming to improve the quality of this site. To inquire, contact the IT Committee.