The PreShop provides owners with an opportunity to shop for local, natural and organic goods before our retail grocery store is established.
Through our ordering site, owners can choose from a wide array of sustainably produced goods from our expanding product offerings, including:
- Grass-Fed, Locally-Raised Meats and Poultry
- Fresh Baked Breads and Pastries
- Farm-Fresh Eggs from Free-Range Hens
- Grass-Fed and Organic Dairy Products
- Organic and Certified Naturally Grown Fruits and Vegetables
- Small Batch Jams and Jellies
- Organic and Natural Grocery and Pantry Items
- Natural and Non-Toxic Cleaning and Household Items
- Vitamins, Supplements and Homeopathic Remedies
- Natural Health and Beauty Items
and much more!
Deliveries occur weekly at our distribution site at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at Five Corners, where owners meet our farmers and purveyors, sort and distribute goods, and sell items of available overstock.
Fresh produce, meat, and specialty items are provided for us through our partnership with the farmers and producers of Regional Access, Island Natural, Frontier Natural Products, and Garden State Urban Farms; and, Lancaster Farm Fresh and Zone 7.
Ready to shop the PreShop? First, sign up here.
For questions, comments and product info, contact email@example.com